This SERVICE is provided by Datavideo at no cost and is intended for use as is. If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, disclosure and handle your Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Datavideo Collect
If you have registered on our website, you have voluntarily provided information about yourself, which includes:
- First name, Last name
- Contact information (ex: email, phone)
- Address and order information
- Company, group assignment
- Payment information
- Products and equipment you use
- Personal interests and preferences
When you open and/or use one of our online services, the information collected includes:
- The type of browser you are using
- The pages you have visited on our website
- The operating system
- Your IP address or shortened IP address
- User behavior (ex: click behavior, session duration, etc.)
It should be noted that Datavideo will never ask you to provide sensitive personal data such as data about your racial, genetic data, medical or health records, political, religious beliefs, criminal conviction background, memberships, sexual orientation, or sexual history. Please do not provide us with such sensitive personal data.
Information Datavideo Use
We may use information we collect for the purposes below:
- To provide products and services
- To obtain customer feedback and user experience for the purpose of improve our products and service.
- For the order information provided by customers
- For credit checks when processing payments that use insecure payment methods prevent fraud on purchases for advertising purposes
- For legal, protection, security purposes
- For web analytics and to improve our website service
- To provide you with personalized marketing service
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- For newsletters and other subscriptions
- For contact purposes to follow up with them after correspondence
As we know that your personal information is so important, the protection of personal information therefore is always a high priority issue at Datavideo. We make sure that your information is collected, used and processed strictly in accordance with the law.
Disclosure to Third Parties for Providing Service
Datavideo does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. We want to inform users of this Service that we may share your personal data with service providers, strategic business partners and other third parties companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services;
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used; or
- For marketing and advertising
However, third-party service providers are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Google Play Services
App Store Services
Microsoft Privacy Statement
Data Security Management
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
To protect your data from unauthorized access, we recommend that you:
- Use alphanumerical passwords when signing up Datavideo Member account.
- Change your passwords regularly.
- Keep your devices up to date by applying the latest available security updates for your software and use such tools as virus/spyware scanners.
- If you find that the account name/password of your Datavideo Member account had been misappropriated, please immediately contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
No. 178 Paya Lebar Road #6-07 Singapore 409030
Tel: +65-6749 6866
Updated May 25, 2018 by Datavideo Visual Technology(S) Pte Ltd